Monday, March 18, 2013


Happy Monday...

One of my most favorite authors in the world, Brene' Brown was on Oprah this past weekend...
I don't have cable, but was able to watch the full interview online.. my gosh, such an incredible interview!!

Wanted to share a link to the full episode!

http://www.oprah.com/own-super-soul-sunday/Full-Episode-Oprah-and-Brene-Brown-on-Daring-Greatly-Video

There were some amazingly powerful thoughts on this.. I want to go back with pen and paper and write them down!

I have read every single one of Brene's books... they were seriously life changers for me!

Highly recommend each of them, but I think my all time fave was " The Gifts of Imperfections".

If you haven't had a chance to read any of her books, go out and get one right away! You will be so glad you did!

Beauty filled day to you!

xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment