Saturday, June 16, 2012

So grateful :)

  It's Father's Day... and I am so grateful for my dad.



One thing I can say about my childhood is that my Dad LOVED us kids so much... my whole childhood was filled with lots of hugs and " I love you's".
My dad loved and STILL loves to tell the stories of each of our births... how he knew how very special each on of us was, and how he loved being our dad :)

I will carry that in my heart for as long as I live!

I love you, Dad <3

Happy Father's Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another sweet man in my life is the father of my three loves :)





I am so grateful that I married a man that adores his children.










He is such a gift to them, and such a gift to me!









 Happy Father's Day to you, my love!  Thankyou for loving our three treasures and me so passionately!






 We are so blessed!

xoxoxo

Amy

3 comments:

  1. you have such a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Cheers tO many more moments together;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome awesome awesome
    thanks for sharing so many images
    so lovely to see you family!
    blessed indeed♥

    love and light

    ReplyDelete