Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sing Winter | Jonathan & Melissa Helser

Sing Winter...

Was thinking of my friend Cat this morning, and this song came to me after reading her most recent post.

Hope this lifts you today!





Sing Winter


Hear the snowflakes falling, winter's calling my name.

The silent song she's singing, what's she trying to say


Can I fall like glory, to wash your year away

All that remains was, really meant to stay


Come and clothe me winter, I really need a change

With silent redemption, cover me in grace


Hear the song of beauty, melodies and sounds

Cover you in white love, a joy you lost but now you found


Sing, sing, winter, sing me your silent song.


xo

Amy

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps where is that? They have more snow although we are currently at minus forty two celcius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K.. it's in North Carolina I believe...love that falling snow. You can hear it..it's so lovely!

      Delete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
    all of it
    all of it
    all of it
    thank you lovely

    Love and Light

    ReplyDelete