Monday, August 22, 2011

:)

First off, I am SORRY for being so much away these days... just in a really interesting space these days... will share more, but have just felt really peaceful and quiet about alot these days.

There is just no huge hurry, like there used to be, to spout off some of my life's "ah ha" moments.
Not that I don't want to share, but just that it feels so good to have it be mine... my treasure.
Sometimes I feel like when I go spouting off new revelations or new roads to friends, I seem to somehow lose it...or it feels not so close to me anymore.

I have also started back at work, and it's been such an adjustment.
Trying to find time to share, and be present has been so interesting.

So please please forgive me if I have gotten behind on all my bloggy friends blog posts or have read but not commented.
Please know that's it's just me walking this season out, and time is so precious that I have been choosing my dear ones over the computer lately.

Was thinking of my beautiful friends when I saw this a couple days ago... this song spoke to my heart on so many levels, it's not even funny!

Wanted to share :)

Loves to you.. Amy




Here are the lyrics to this sweet song...
Blessings

We pray for blessings
We pray for peace
Comfort for family, protection while we sleep
We pray for healing, for prosperity
We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering
All the while, You hear each spoken need
Yet love is way too much to give us lesser things

'Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise

We pray for wisdom
Your voice to hear
We cry in anger when we cannot feel You near
We doubt your goodness, we doubt your love
As if every promise from Your Word is not enough
All the while, You hear each desperate plea
As long as we have faith to believe

When friends betray us
When darkness seems to win
We know that pain reminds this heart
That this is not our home

What if my greatest disappointments
Or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy
What if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are your mercies in disguise



4 comments:

  1. one of my favorite songs of all time. well, lately, at least. i love it. and i've missed you! i know you're really busy and stuff, and i totally understand choosing family time over computer. but selfishly... ;) well, i miss you.

    i think i get where you're coming from when you said that spouting things off makes them seem not as close to you. somethings are just mine. my memories, my thoughts, my wishes, my dreams. and yeah, maybe i'll share them someday, but for now...i'll just keep them to myself. something like that.

    i'm glad you posted this, though. i always love hearing from you and reading what you have to say. you've been on my thoughts a lot. many hugs and much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so there learning (trying!) to keep those treasures to myself. Sometimes I find myself racing to think who and where I can share my little nugget of goodness before it even finishes coming to me!!
    Nice to hear form you. Totally get it xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this song!!!
    Thinking of and praying for you..lots of love...

    Chrisitne

    ReplyDelete
  4. here too friend
    seasons come and season go but true friends always remain

    love and light

    ReplyDelete