Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some inspiration loves

Morning!

I had to share something with you this morning that just totally encouraged me and spurred me on.... I am a BIG Jillian Michaels fan! She inspires me so much!

And I just recently found Jillian's podcast... it's my morning inspiration when I am out exercising in the mornings.

This last podcast that Jillian had, All about Faith, was phenomenal!!

She always has two segments on her podcasts... this is the first segment.

I think I have listened to this like 3 times this week already....so so good!

My favorite quote, and I am seeing it to be SO true....

"When you do what you love, God conspires on your behalf, and it becomes effortless.
But...when you're on the wrong path, life chases you out of it."

~ Jillian Michaels

Let me know what you think!

Happy Wednesday!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. I liked the quote so I downloaded it. Will let you know...

    ReplyDelete