Monday, June 27, 2011

Great great article..

I have met some of the most amazing bloggy friends through you, and I thought I would start to share some of the posts that I read each week with you.

Posts that speak to my heart like this post from my bloggy friend, Elizabeth....

It's so so good!

I think she nailed it right on the head.

Elizabeth is pretty edgy... and like all of us, I don't always agree with her view point, but man sometimes she really nails it.. and this is one of those posts.

I used to get so offended when people talked about "the church"...but now I understand what they are talking about... they are not talking about the people, they are talking about "religion". The mindset that the church is stuck in...the people mean well and are good hearted, the mindset...eh, not so much!

Religion is toxic to freedom and to living our true authentic life.

I felt this article was well thought out, and very pro-humanity.

Hope you enjoy it.

I Really Only Have One Problem With The Christian Religion… The Rest Is Seriously No Big Deal....by Elizabeth


Happy Monday to you.... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment