Monday, May 23, 2011

Vulnerability....loved this!

Just love love loved this post by one of my favorite author's Brene' Brown!


So good! Hope it brings your heart life today...boy oh boy, I can check off every single vulnerability feeling on this list... wow!








Sometimes the toughest part of embracing vulnerability is recognizing vulnerability. There are so many secondary emotions that spring to the surface and grab our focus. I wrote this in my journal this morning as a little reminder to look deeper, be mindful, and practice self-compassion. I don't want to shut myself off from vulnerability because I don't want to miss out on what it brings to my life: love, creativity, joy, authenticity, courage, and hope (just to name a few).


It's always so helpful to be reminded of the many ways that vulnerability shows up in our lives.


Vulnerability is __________________.


Vulnerability feels like ___________________.




Life to you today, friends..


<3 Amy

1 comment:

  1. I have been living there this month friend and feeling all those things...absolutely
    the Good News is I am living a REAL life
    with Love and Light all around...
    Thank God

    love and light

    ReplyDelete