Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Changes

Ok my friends... this blog is gonna start having some pretty raw and open thoughts on here.

I find that writing really helps me hash alot of this whole journey out. Something about heart to fingers, and reading it that speaks to me.

So, I am welcoming you to come on along.

I did make some changes because I need a safe place to ramble and hash.
I changed my blog address to reset this blog.
I come from a religious background, and truly right now just want a safe place to write out the inner rumblings of my heart...and not be judged to be totally honest.
There will be and is plenty of that already, and this place isn't a place where that is welcome.

Anyways, so that is that.

1 comment:

  1. i look forward to raw hashings from the midnight hour... God bless you, courageous one. {{<3}}

    ReplyDelete